- Best Sellers
- Reduced price
Material: 100% cotton
Rib knit collar and cuffs
This jacket is made of cotton microfibre fabric with insulation (polyester 65%, cotton 35%).
- Inside lined with soft satin, 1 inside pocket and 2 outside pockets.
- All logos and texts are embroidered in high quality on the jacket.
- The jacket is a medium-heavy warm filling.
- The jacket consists of European sizes, the sizes are smaller than the US sizes.
- If you wear the M US size of the jacket, choose the L size for this jacket.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Los Tremendos Latinos (LTL) is a festival, a tribute, a proud representation of the vitality and diversity of Latin American culture lived on both sides of the Atlantic, from Barcelona to Buenos Aires, from Madrid to Mexico City.
The brand works to highlight the positive aspects of the LATINO world; the belief in hard work, respect for family and elders, fear, but also love for God, deeply felt values and morals and a love for all things car and bicycle related.